Garage Door Sales & Installation In Greater Cincinnati
New Garage Doors For Homes & Businesses
Many of our competitors try to make you think that their door is right for everyone. We know that’s not true.
Design Your Own Garage Door!
See our Amarr Doors – One of the largest garage door manufacturers in the U.S.
Here at Cincinnati Door & Opener we know the same garage door is not right for everyone. We even realize that there is a slight chance we may not have exactly what you are looking for.
But, we are happy to discuss our steel, wood or vinyl-clad insulated garage door products with you by phone, in person at our showroom in Greater Cincinnati, or a free estimate at your home or business…. for a no pressure consultation, and get you the exact cost for a new garage door.
If we have what you are looking for, (and we usually do) great! If not, we hope you can find the right product at the right price elsewhere – and if we know who does, we’ll be happy to point you in the right direction.
Why would we do that? Because we do not want to sell you something that is not right for your home or business.
Here are some factors to consider when looking at new garage doors: Please take the time to review this….it could save you a lot of trouble down the road.
What style, color, and appearance are right for you home?
- Is the door a prominent feature of the curb appeal of your house?
- Is it around back where no one will ever see it?
- Do you want windows in the garage door?
How much insulation is right for you?
- Is the garage below living space?
- Does it share a wall with your living room?
- Is it completely detached from the garage?
- Is your garage used for a workshop?
How long do you plan to own your home?
- Fixing up to sell soon?
- The plan is 3-5 years, but maybe longer?
- This is our dream home-we’ll be here for at least 20 years or more.
How quiet do you want the door to be?
- Very quiet-the baby’s room is right above the garage.
- Somewhat quiet, the garage is on the other side of the laundry room.
- Really noisy-I want to know when my teenager gets home!
- Doesn’t matter, the garage is detached and 100 feet from the house.
How often do you use the door?
- We only use the door 1 or 2 times per week to get the lawnmower and trash out?
- 10-20 times per day? 2 cars in and out, kids bikes and toys in and out all day long, and we never use the front door.
How much dent resistance do you need?
How soon do you need the door?
- Yesterday! My teenage driver just ran through my old door!
- Quickly, we are flipping this house for a re-sale.
- Within a few months, we are looking to upgrade.
Here is why you should consider Cincinnati Door & Opener.
- We are an 13 time recipient of Angie’s list Super Service Award!
- We are A+ rated at the Better business Bureau!
- We are a local Brick and Mortar Company with an office and showroom.
- We are not just a website and a truck.
- We are not a big box store. We have our own service department to service products we sell.
- Doors that fit most any budget.
- 16 styles, 10 colors, over 50 window options, decorative hardware options.
- Insulated doors with r-values ranging from 6.0 to 19.2
- Non-insulated doors.
- Doors with Lifetime Warranties on Paint, Hardware, Springs.
Types of Garage Doors
Garage doors come in four basic types:
- Swing Out (typically a carriage style door)
- Swing Up
- Roll Up
- Slide to the side
Read more: http://www.houselogic.com/home-advice/garages/garage-doors-guide-options/#ixzz3Xx0uPyQt
Follow us: @HouseLogic on Twitter | HouseLogic on Facebook
|Style Options More Options…|
Many Design, Colors and Hardware Options are available. Browse Amarr’s website to see all of the options available.